Whether you need logos, web banners, a ready-to-use flier, or the materials needed to make your own—the media kit contains just about everything you’ll need. However, before using any of our brand assets, we kindly ask that you please follow the rules outlined below and in the Brand Guidelines document.
Resource Center Rules:
- If you want to create your own materials, there are high-resolution files and backgrounds in the media kit to help you out. You are in no way limited to using these assets.
- Remember the Play Yellow logo must never be altered or distorted.
- When referring to Play Yellow, please remember that we are Play Yellow, not PY or playyellow or play-yellow.
- Do not place the Play Yellow logo on anything you sell for profit or fundraising. Typically you’ll need written approval or a license agreement with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals for special usage.
- Please do not use Play Yellow or Jack and Barbara image assets in any way that is harmful to our brand. Remember, we are part of a children’s charity.